Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Undestand
I been Feeling that ....I Need help .. Like someone to help me ..I wish it could be my lady ...I feel Since Ive Helped her Better herself in this relationship ..I really wished shed help me .. I feel That All the crazy things Shes done to me and Me Still Continuing to love her ..and Me always have to be the bigger person .. for her even when im Right.. Im mean Dont get me wrong she has manifested into a beautiful girlfriend and she is 3x better than how she used to be..So now That I feel were finally at the same level in this relationship I need her to help me with my issues .. I wake up in the morning to stress.. If see doesn't talk to me ..than I lead a very lonely day ...that leads back to stress... I Need her so Badly ..but I fell if see doesn't ..understand what i need ...she'll take it in a negative way and blow me off for days ...Understand I want us to be a Fucking team .. Better than the CIA or than any team theres been before... that She Needs to listen to me Cuz I only have her best interest in mind ..and Understand I will Listen to Her Because shes the only one I trust To advise me ..Understand that Shes so close To opening up to me fully that its driving me crazy to bathe in the full light of her love .. ... I need her to Understand Im damaged also But its like she only uses the drug to calm my symptoms .. When she has the cure in her back pocket ...Understand that I hurt without her .. Understand That Im here only for her . Understand That Im Soo Proud Of Her for becoming a strong woman and begin to take a risk on me ..Understand My arms are ALways open... .. Understand that I need to be taken care of also ... ...UNderstand .. Im lost ..Understand .. That I understand she Feels lost ....But if were Both lost .. Why should be alone and lost.... Understand We Might find the path in each other .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment