
![]()
I’m in love...yea I’m not afraid to say it IM IN LOVE WITH A VAMPIRE …oooo you didn’t know?!...Your thinking I’m crazy don’t you …But let me enlighten you first off is her sheer beauty it’s like seeing a full moon for the first time or seeing the magnificent harmonious expressions of color in the fireworks on the fourth of July…and her voice oooo her voice its became for me the sound of intertwined voices of glorious angels..So much that even the harmonious enticing sirens would become seized by a mere giggle from her candied pink saccharine lips. She’s open me up to so much things like ancient but immortal sounds like chatter of “Beatles” and the crashing of “The Doors” and people called “The Who’s” which she’s in tuned to listen to so much of her vampire life and she speaks a language that is so foreign and unknown to me that oddly intrigues me to her …..But that’s not the best part...the way she parades her lust and thirst for you is bewitching...her disarming words of “hey babe” and her irresistible way she calls me her “papi” coupled with her mesmerizing smile and her glazing brown marble eyes that give you as gaze into to her heart to take in the love that she has for me rips all my walls and insecurities and damaging wounds from my day into shreds that disintegrate out of my mind of my day and ignites my blood temp up 10 degrees …when she’s in my arms so close that every thump of my heart that’s smoothly whispers “Alejandra “makes her go berserk….it feels like we go into super speed and the world slows down and it’s just us and I feel like were integrated and undivided..and most importantly untouchable. And when the craving for my blood becomes overwhelming for her she claps her fangs on to my skin with subtle but fierce perching pressure that endorphins release instantaneously and mixes with a lil of her venom to make her bite almost painless…What did you forget she has vampire needs?! but sadly like everyone else my vampire has insecurities also form being on this earth longer than I from detrimental creatures that have experienced the best of her and killed it... HE!!!! was the one that turned her He was the one that Murdered her human existence He Permanently changed her forever He’s the one that burned insecurities into her innocence... .so when I do something that flashes a glimpse of him in my place..in her eyes... anger mixes with her thirst for blood which breeds untamed reckless outrage within her ….and that’s when deep inside her.. for this time period of her unchained rage..... …Love dies ….///////////////////her rage is nothing less than preposterous savage quest for vengeance and no remorse for causing pain…she talks with words that slash, slit and wound me with as much sharpness as her fangs …it's like the one that loved me is punished to dark depths of the deepest corner of her mind as she bashes and attack every attempt to calm and wake her up to see that even though I make mistakes I WILL NOT MAKE His mistakes ..the attempts to calm her down blaze her fire even more to the point where I’m only left with one string of the connection we have and I cling on to with dear life for our love … all in which instills anger and animosity in me and with every cord she cuts makes me doubt the women I love deep inside in that corner hasn’t been taken over by flames ……but there’s one secret I’ve held from her one thing that I’ve never unleashed upon her when she get this into this craze but I starting to lose control I fear that the next time she see that murderous creature of a man in my figure and she attacks me and cuts that last cord and she’ll think Im just be the same But she'll find out the secret SHE DON’T KNOW is that I’m a WAREWOLF!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment